We can define graphic design as the art and process of combining text and images (figures, photographs, drawings …) to communicate a message effectively.
Another definition of graphic design, in case the previous one was too cumbersome: Creative and technical activity that consists of transmitting ideas through images, especially in books, posters, and brochures
Download the paid course for free. This is a paid course made for graphic designers. Important points about this course are given below.
- This course is not for beginners.
- You should have the basic knowledge for viewing this course.
- As this course will enlist some important features of graphic designing, which are important to be understood before using this course.
- We will not charge any fee if you download it from our site.
- After this course, you will have an understanding of intermediate graphic design techniques.
- Outlining and drop shadow to make text pop
- The blending image which clears using layer masks and opacity.
- Using smeared red backgrounds to highlight text.
- Zooming in and lassoing an image
- Adding spreading, converting and undoing color selections.
- Constructing and destructing logos.
- Using the clone tool to fix images
- Applying filters.
- A colored butterfly amongst a black and white garden
- Shadow text, shadow boxes and ghostwriting GIMP window configuration.
Basic Knowlage About Graphic Design
Adobe Illustrator: the favorite design program
The eternal struggle between what is the best program for graphic design has a clear winner and is Adobe Illustrator. And that the competition has not made it easy. With Illustrator you can create high quality vector graphics that you can use in icons, logos, vector illustrations … and that you can use in any format: web pages, printed (brochures, visitor cards, etc), mobile applications …
In addition, with Illustrator you will have all the control when you work with fonts, being able to create true works of typographic art.Undoubtedly it is a graphic design program to create and create everything you imagine and for them it is the most used and most loved.
Experience and salary of the designer
The distortions between general study and quantified realities of the field become more important when one looks at the salaries of graphic designers experienced in permanent contracts. If the “educational” sites, such as L’Etudiant for example, indicate a possible gross remuneration of 3,000 euros after 10 years of experience, the professionals themselves recognize that exceeding 2600 – 2700 euros remains a difficult thing for an experienced graphic designer.
Should we remind that the very profession of a graphic designer is in full development and that this profession is in perpetual evolution concerning what touches digital? To explain this difference, graphic designers like to remember that their profession involves a significant amount of creativity. And a creative, who do not evolve, would not be able to claim an increase in his remuneration?More than experience, it is the ability to evolve that could significantly increase the salary of a designer on CDI.
What does a graphic designer do?
As you may have seen from the definition, a graphic designer is halfway between the artist and the communicator. Their job is not always to sell something since there are many specialties of graphic design beyond the advertising design. We could say that the graphic designer is a visual communicator.
This is a paid Graphic Designing Complete Tutorial Course which is being made available by our site for free and our site also provide more graphic designing courses. To download this course for free, click on the download button below.